With a host of state of the art features and a (BHS) AA rating, the Advantage™ Ultra is our top of the line upper arm digital home BP monitor for those who insist on the very best.
The 6023N features:
- Measures systolic, diastolic pressure, and pulse
- British Hypertension Society (BHS) AA rating ensures unrivaled accuracy
- Smart Logic™ Technology determines ideal inflation level
- Automatic inflation and deflation control
- MAM Advantage™ Average mode automatically averages 3 readings for superior reporting accuracy
- Irregular Heartbeat Detection gives you a warning signal at the appearance of an irregular heartbeat
- Traffic Light Indicator shows you the range within which the indicated blood pressure value lies compared to National Standards
- Displays AM and PM readings separately to help detect morning hypertension
- Advanced 2 zone memory with date and time stamp recalls last 99 readings for two different people
- PC Link Analyzer Software connects your blood pressure monitor to your PC to download and print data, graphs, charts, and tables of your readings.
- Can be used with Microsoft’s Healthvault and then displayed on aps available for IOS, Android, and Microsoft smart phones and tablets.
- USB Cable for easy PC hook-up
- Self-adjusting wide range rigid Adult cuff fits arm ranges from 8.7” to 18.1” (22 cm to 46 cm)
- Auto-off to conserve batteries
- AC Adapter
- Not made with natural rubber latex
- 4 “AA” batteries included
- Deluxe Storage Case
- Meets or exceeds EN 1060-1, and EN 1060-3
- 5 Year Warranty
This product not available for purchase in Canada.