Probe-cover-free design makes the Adtemp™ 421 tympanic thermometer ideal for home care.
The Adtemp™ 421 features:
- Measures core temperature instantly from the ear reliably and accurately
- Range 90.0°F–108.0°F ± .4°F or 32.0°C–42.2°C ± .2°C depending on scale selection
- Probe cover FREE design is less costly and more convenient to use
- Large (6 mm) illuminated display is easy to read
- Compact (5” long, 1.9 oz.) ergonomic design fits comfortably in operator’s hand and patient’s ear
- Audible fever alarm at 99.5°F (37.5°C)
- 12-reading memory
- Complete with lithium battery, storage/travel case, and operating instructions
- Meets ASTM E1965-98 standards for accuracy
This product not available for sale in Canada.